viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

How green are you?

As far as I know people learn about enviroment at school, with their families or even watching ads but I don't believe people care enough about enviroment. This society is full of bad habits
Some stores gives you recyclable* bags if you buy there. I don't really have too much enviromentally friendly practices but I may start to separate the trash. I don't throw trash on the ground but always look for some dump or simply use my pocket. Ride my bike is one of the most important friendly practices for me, however I know riding my bike in this city isn't good for my lungs. Lately I have started to walk. I don't have a car but I don't need one. My bike is my major and much needed transport. I also like to plant and to take care about the plants of my garden.
I haven't joined to any kind of eco-organisation. However life has teach me how to pay attention on it. It's incredibly to think that plants are the oldest habitants of the planet and at the same time plants have been forgotten by the people who lives in this city. We need to be aware about enviroment, about other ways of life. We have to stop acting like some kind of compulsive predator. Society is full of needs just for people's comfort, that's why enviroment is so damaged.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario