viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Music

Today, I`m going to writte about the music. I like so much the music. The music is a food for the soul.. I don`t could understand the life without the presence of music.  Even silence maybe a kind of music because allows as to search our thoughts. Too, in music writing, the silence is drawn.
I always sung, because my mother used sing with me and my cousins in differents family activities. Then , when I was young, I was in a musical group.  Too, my school have a elective course of music. And just after, out of school,  I knew musician of theather because of my friends. And then, I discovered that my favourite way of make music is in theatre, because differents languajes like a dance, word, theatrical performances, etc, mix at the same time and in real time.
Now, I`m playing flute. I have a teacher. He was learned at the music conservatory since childhood. And I have learned a lot about how read musical scores, his knowledge about musical theory has been great for me.

And I believe that musical theory is very complex. Is an important knowledge but there are many ways of understand music.  For this reason, I don`t pretend be a expert in this kind of music. I prefer create and I like the improvization with some elements of musical theory. 

1 comentario: