viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

2014: Good and bad points (so far...)

This year has been a really good one, specially because I'm finally done with all the difficult subjects of my career. Also I moved to a new place and that makes me feel very happy. I live with a cat wich I love; this is my first time living with animals and now I think is an unmissable event in the little life of people. 
I can't remind of any kind of terrible situation during this year but some fun and some no-sense situations. I have been trying to focus on the activities that really interest me, activities that I usually practice but outside of university.

About my career, I could say that I have been trying to put everything on the balance because I need to finish my career and I can't delay more.One of the things I need to do is getting a stable job so I can save some money for living and maybe for traveling. I'm not sure if I can do all that just with a modest wage but I'll try anyway next year. I'm also interested in continue to improve my concentration, and if that happens I'll be able to
practice activities that I like and also doing those wich I don't like so much, I mean without any kind of trouble. This is important to me because I always screw up if I'm not putting my heart into what I'm doing, specially if I'm bored or bound doing something.
That distresses me but if I do right everything will be ok.I would like to do everything not worried about schedules, times and staff like that. I want to live without those restrictions. Everything gets better when you feel you are always learning something.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario