viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

My future job


 I think that my future job should be related with emotions. For this reason, I can’t imagine myself in one job all my life. Also, I could imagine me, travelling to different places and realities live simply and I hope, happy in each place to learn better. I prefer to learn some trade like music to travel. And I see Sociology, my profession,   like a tool for the investigation about other themes that don`t interest to Sociology because this social science is very rational and I reiterate that i want a job related with emotions.
So, if I must stay in a permanent place, I don`t prefer an office in a commercial centre or establishment. Maybe, I prefer to have an office in my house.   
Nevertheless, I like some aspects of Sociology. I like the “microsociology”. FACSO has a group of investigation about “Sociology of body and emotions”. This group has people from different professions, but it is a new kind of sociology in progress. In this group, all speak about different elements about body and emotions, and some principal topics are: labour exploitation, the body and emotion of workers like a labour force, migration, racism, etc.

If I can join my different interests, I will find jobs that make sense for me.

1 comentario: